Important Information Before You Fly
- Our aircraft are weight restricted, especially our C206.
- When you receive a quote for the C206 it will tell you a maximum allowed payload or weight. This weight allowance includes each passenger’s body weight, luggage, hand luggage, cameras and purses etc.
- All items and people will be weighed on arrival. If your total weight exceeds the weight allowance provided to you then, unfortunately, we will ask you to leave some luggage behind.
- Due to the small size of our luggage compartment door in the C206 we also advise you not to bring large items of luggage.
Safety and Weather:
- Safety is our paramount concern and all flights are conducted weather permitting.
- If your flight is cancelled due to weather, pilot unavailability, or maintenance issues, you will have the choice of accepting a full refund or rescheduling on the next available flight.
- Incidental expenses incurred due to weather delays or cancellations are the full responsibility of the passenger. These include but are not limited to re-accommodation, meals, overnight accommodation expenses and passenger-arranged alternate transportation.