MAF offers aircraft maintenance services for small aircraft operators from our hanger at Wilson Airport in Nairobi. The maintenance team includes licensed engineers, aircraft technicians, stores, quality and admin support personnel.
We hold the following licenses and qualifications:
Licences and Services:
- We hold Kenyan and Ugandan aircraft maintenance organisation approval certificates, and are also able to maintain US-registered aircraft
- Scheduled/regular maintenance services include 50hr, 100hr, bi-annual/Certificate of Airworthiness inspections
- We also undertake the following inspections: PT6A Hot section, Boroscope, Pitot static leak checks, radio survey, aircraft reweighing and non-destructive Eddy current testing.
- We have a qualified avionics shop to support aircraft avionics servicing, repairs and upgrades.
- Cessna 100 series, 206, 210 and 208 (Caravan), including the Blackhawk Caravan.
- PT6A series gas-turbine engines.
- Teledyne Continental piston engines TSIO- 520, IO -550, IO-520, O-550, O-470, O-360 series.
- Lycoming piston engines TIO-540, O-540 series.
Please contact our maintenance team if you are interested in having MAF as your Approved Maintenance Organisation.